push notification problem on more than one camera

Technical forum for the hugely popular Hikvison IP range
newtronics

push notification problem on more than one camera

Postby newtronics » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:29 am

hello

I'm experiencing an issue to set-up push notification with smarts events using nvr ds-7616ni-e2/8p and 4 cameras DS-2CD2T52-I5. I have tried Local connection ( nvr and mobile in the same network ) ,external IP ( all nvr's ports forwarded on the router )cloud ( EZVIZ Cloud P2P) . i push with smart events ( line crossing ) . the problem is that i get only push notification message for just one camera and the rest
not sent any push message .
any one can help me with this problem

Nortonsec

Re: push notification problem on more than one camera

Postby Nortonsec » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:35 pm

I'm having the same issue at the minute with Systems I'm installing, this has started happening in both the 7200 series 4ch/8ch units all experiencing the same issue.
I'm guessing it's the push servers

Axoman

Postby Axoman » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:07 am

I'm having problems with push notifications in general. Emails work without issue when an event is detected, but I've only been able to get push notifications to work intermittently. When they do work, it's only camera 1 that can cause a push notification.

Brandon

Postby Brandon » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:39 am

There are some troubleshoots to solve push notification problem:
  • Make sure you have enabled push notification in your desktop software or mobile apps.
  • Updating security camera firmware or firmware camera to the latest version could fix potential bugs that have been meddling with the push notification.
  • Monitoring software or apps play a major role in push notification. So update the monitoring software.
  • Change Cameras Placement or Pointing Angle, avoid placing security cameras behind the glass window, do place wireless security cameras closer to a WiFi router or hotspot.
Hope this will help you. If still the problem remains, then consult with a CCTV installation company or technical support team.