Problem Activating camera ip Hikvision

Technical forum for the hugely popular Hikvison IP range
Polono71

Problem Activating camera ip Hikvision

Postby Polono71 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:07 am

Hi everyone,
I wanted to activate my new hikvision camera DS-2CD2032-I 4mm unfortunately or for my neglect or something that went wrong I'm not succeeding. I used the appropriate tool downloaded from the official site (Sadp). Virtually when I try to put my password, I report "device rejected". I know the procedure through customer service to reset the password, but I noticed they are having trouble answering. Can anybody give me a hand? Maybe there is a simpler and faster way. I thank you all!
Sorry for my English, but I'm Italian.
Paul

kasnepatinka

Re: Problem Activating camera ip Hikvision

Postby kasnepatinka » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:45 am

Try connect with web browser I think IP is 192.168.1.64 and activate from there. It helped me.
P.S. And update camera firmware

Brandon

Re: Problem Activating camera ip Hikvision

Postby Brandon » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:54 am

Cameras with firmware 5.3.0 and above before connecting to the network need to "activate" because they come from the factory without password (not active). Since the cameras with the new firmware "default" no password, the Installer having trouble connecting IP cameras HIKVISION with firmware 5.3.0 DVRs familiar to them "automatic" way.

First you need to find out the IP address of the camera and its firmware version.

There are two easy ways:

Look at the sticker (label) on the box from the camera, indicating the firmware version and default IP address of the camera.
Using a special utility SADP, which detects and displays all devices HIKVISION on the local network.

The method to activate and connect IP camera.

Connect the camera to the computer network adapter, change network settings so that the adapter and the camera were the same subnet. Open a browser and enter the IP address of the camera. If the IP address is entered correctly, the window for setting password.
Next you need to create a password, which can consist of a set of large and small letters of the English alphabet, numbers and special characters. The password must be "strong", that have 8 to 16 characters and consist of at least two types of characters are listed above.
After entering the password appears access the IP camera. More preferably (not necessarily) make another setting - camera configuration "Configuration - AdvancedConfiguration - Security - SecurityService" uncheck "EnableIllegalLoginLock".

The camera is activated.

Hope this will you. If still the problem remains consult with CCTV installation Companies nearby you or Contact to technical support team.