Hik-Connect app v 3.2.0 and LTS doorbell camera LTK6128W-WIFI

Technical forum for the hugely popular Hikvison IP range
Securityfan

Hik-Connect app v 3.2.0 and LTS doorbell camera LTK6128W-WIFI

Postby Securityfan » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:10 pm

Hi:

I noticed since Friday I am not getting the text push notifications I have been getting from the doorbell camera and also when I ring the doorbell it stopped calling my Iphone 6. I hear the following message from the doorbell camera "Sorry the subscriber you dialed is not available now, please try again later"

My Iphone is running the latest IOS 11.2.1. I have a total of 8 Hikvision cameras connected to an 8 port NVR. I am also running on an UBIQUITI networks Unifi gateway, a 24 port Unifi network switch and a Unifi AP.

Other than the IOS upgrade I can't think of anything else that may have changed the settings. The doorbell camera is detecting motion events and I can see the pictures under "messages"....it is just that I am not getting the text alert for the motion event and the doorbell is no longer calling my phone. I have Verizon for my mobile phone service.

Any ideas as to what may be the issue? I will be contacting the installer of the security system as well this week and have him look at it as well. Any hint anyone may have regarding what the possible causes may be would be appreciated.

Securityfan

Re: Hik-Connect app v 3.2.0 and LTS doorbell camera LTK6128W-WIFI

Postby Securityfan » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:57 pm

This camera has been trouble from day one....now it wont switch to color during daylight hours....Yikes!!!

Securityfan

Re: Hik-Connect app v 3.2.0 and LTS doorbell camera LTK6128W-WIFI

Postby Securityfan » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:59 pm

I just think this is not a mature product. Too many software & hardware bugs