DVR Intergration issues

Technical forum for the more cost effective HD over Coax format
camtech

DVR Intergration issues

Post by camtech »

Hi,

Just recently replaced 2 PTZ cameras which were SD to Hikvision 2MP ones and to allow for HD coaxial telemetry had to change out DVR as well. There are another 13 analogue cameras from the old system and now the customer is complaining that some of the old cameras pictures are worse due to the new DVR. I've already tested a couple of the cameras themselves and its not great picture quality and pretty sure a couple of cable issues going on as well. Anyway customer having none of it and blaming new DVR but it looks like to me when his first PTZ failed it was the start of problems from the old system. Normally I install complete systems and test as I go (cables and cameras),
leaving the end of the installation good to go. Anyway the customer is claiming a warranty issue as he says the original cameras were good before and as I said some of them weren't when I tested them. Has anyone here had this problem before?

johnii

Re: DVR Intergration issues

Post by johnii »

We are providing installation and sales services for our prestigious client in CCTV camera, Biometric, Access Control, Computer Hardware, Networking, Security Equipment’s, Website Development, Social Media Marketing and Custom Software’s as per user need (HRM, CRM, ACCOUNTS, School Management System),