Hik connect will not let me add device

Info and support on remote viewing on a Hikvision product.
josh07

Hik connect will not let me add device

Postby josh07 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:23 pm

Just trying to move over my cameras and ran into a problem. When i am logged into Hik-Connect and try to add a device by serial number i enter the serial number from my NVR and get a red x message saying added.

I have tried enabling and disabling Platform access but have no idea what has happened

josh07

Re: Hik connect will not let me add device

Postby josh07 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:54 pm

??????

Maxim

Postby Maxim » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:14 am

Josh,
When you say "Trying to move your cameras over" I am not sure on what has changed in your setup.
I assume you are referring to trying to add your NVR on the Website and not the Smartphone App?
If you are logging in on their website, Are you using the same Hik-Connect account details or have you created a new account and trying to add your device to 2nd account? (I am not sure but I don't think you can add the same device [Serial number] under more than one Hik-Connect account)
Have you tried adding your NVR into the App on your smartphone using the "QR" code from your NVR screen?
I'll do what I can to assist you but I will need more information about what was working for you previously and what your current setup is.

M

josh07

Postby josh07 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:15 pm

so we updated the firmware so it does not work with the old method for remote access. I log in with the created account for Hik connect online and it says already in use when i try and add my device. I need to be able to set up remote access for the cameras and it does not allow me to add my NVR and no documentation on how to sort this is very frustrating.

zafardejaan

Postby zafardejaan » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:55 pm

hi how to connect Hikvision DS-1006ki Joystick with Hikvision NVR DS-7616NI-E2/16P

josh07

Postby josh07 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:03 pm

Can anyone help with this please!