Long range IR and camera

Including important information as to why you should only buy from an authorized Hikvision reseller
hainesjbh

Long range IR and camera

Postby hainesjbh » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:13 pm

Hi all, new here, I would welcome some advice.
I have a IR lap and camera system to monitor wildlife at night from my vehicle.(Not poaching).
I have 180 metre range IR LED flood lamp, which is mounted on a roof bar of my vehicle.
On the dash is a device known as Nightmax viewer which is IR sensitive, the image in viewed on a dash mount LCD monitor.
This device can only see a rather small beam from the IR light.
I also have a Image intensifier hand held device, this can the full range of the IR lamp.
I would like some advice as to which camera and lens would compliment the 180 meter IR lamp.

Onlyzen

Re: Long range IR and camera

Postby Onlyzen » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:35 am

Thanks for sharing information

lindseynicole010

Re: Long range IR and camera

Postby lindseynicole010 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:18 am

While choosing a long-go night vision surveillance camera, comprehend that the scope of the camera is evaluated by the separation under perfect conditions that the IR light will reflect back to the camera and give a photo. At 72° F with 0% stickiness, the evaluated separation will be the separation that the IR light will quit reflecting back to the camera. With a specific end goal to convey the best picture quality and clearness, it is exceptionally prescribed to keep the protest being seen between 60-80% of the most extreme appraised infrared range. This will adjust for changes in temperature and moistness and still convey a decent picture quality around evening time.
Thanks& regards,
Lindsey Nicole
Home Surveillance Cameras |Home Security Cameras |Security Camera Installation