I'm looking at getting CCTV for our home - however I really have no idea about CCTV systems or what's possible and what different systems/cameras can do. In short here's what I'm looking for:
- 2/3 cameras covering the front, rear and driveway
- Able to set detection zones for movement
- Instant notifications of movement detected (ideally on phone app)
- Must be able to monitor live remotely (again on a phone app would be great)
- High quality image
- Night vision
- Ideally dome cameras (for aesthetics mainly)
- Back up to retain operation in event of power cut (I realise this may not be a thing)
- Professional installation
Also interested to see what people think re wired cameras or wireless - I assume that wired would be the better choice, as then you're not reliant on wi-fi. So if I could get all of the above with a wired camera setup that would be my preference.
Thanks for the tips!
State your requirements here (residential/commercial/distance/area to be covered/budget etc) to find out what Hikvision solution will work for you.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests